Theology on Tap is a monthly gathering that occurs on the second Monday of each month. It's focus is on friendship and formation. This is Salt & Light's largest event each month.
The event is always held at Loft 150 in Old Town. Doors open at 7pm for dinner and drinks. Our speaker starts at 8pm and speaks about a faith-filled topic for 45 minutes. After that, we'll tell you about some upcoming events and the bar stays open until 10pm while people socialize.
Did you miss it or do you want to listen again? Visit our audio page for a recording of each speaker.
Upcoming Dates & Speakers
- January 9, 2017 | Travis Gear
- February 13, 2017 | Fr. Rick Kotrba
- March 13, 2017 | Dillon Cott
- April 10, 2017 | Dr. Michael Scheve
- May 8, 2017 | Jennifer Bugner
- June 12, 2017 | Fr. Jim Weldon
- July 10, 2017 | Lori & Eric Doerneman
- August 14, 2017 | Ramie Samour
- September 11, 2017 | Bishop Carl Kemme
- October 9, 2017 | Fr. Gabe Greer
- November 13, 2017 | Kevin Heider, Love Good Music
- December 11, 2017 | Cancelled. Join us for our fundraiser on December 15th!
Have an idea for a speaker or a topic? Let us know!