Theology on Tap is a monthly gathering that occurs on the second Monday of each month. It's focus is on friendship and formation. This is Salt & Light's largest event each month.
The event is held at The Loft at River City Brewery (formerly Loft 150) in Old Town. Doors open at 7pm for dinner and drinks. Our speaker starts at 8pm and speaks about a faith-filled topic for 45 minutes. After that, we'll tell you about some upcoming events and the bar stays open until 10pm while people socialize.
Did you miss it or do you want to listen again? Visit our audio page for a recording of each speaker.
Upcoming Dates & Speakers
- Jan. 8, 2018: Daniel Oblinger
- Feb. 12, 2018: Dr. Chris Ebberwein
- Mar. 12, 2018: Ed O'Malley
- Apr. 9, 2018: David Trotter
- May 14, 2018: Austin Powers
- June 11, 2018: Allison Donohue
Have an idea for a speaker or a topic? Let us know!